I envision a world...

Where everyone turns to me to see how they can jump start their voice over careers and be just like me. But that's at least a few weeks off, since I just recorded my first demo last week...

For now, I'll be making sarcastic comments to myself about myself for my own edification. But as I launch my VO career, I'm sure I'll learn a bunch of stuff and have something resembling wisdom to share.

I'm actually pretty excited about this whole thing. I've been training for a year and a half with a great coach, Nancy Wolfson, and with her acting coach, Jeff. I'm ready to hit this thing head on. I'll have my demo in a couple weeks, my post demo private with Nancy after that, then I'll get a website going.

Nancy told me about one of her students who wasn't particularly talented, but made a bunch of money in VO because she was an internet termite. I need to learn to do that.

After the site is up, I'll work on getting agents in the major US cities.

Next is narration demo, Spanish demo, trailer demo and promo demo.

In the mean time, I'll try to blog here several times a week, and submit on voices.com.

G'night

Trevor Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment